It is the policy of ALLIED EAST AFRICA LIMITED, to provide its
customers with high quality service through quality of LPG cylinders
that we manufacture and in our engagement in the process of
conducting business. Our Quality Policy is defined and strongly driven
by the following management principles and behaviours:
- Build a mutually profitable relationship with our customers, ensuring
their long-term success, through the understanding of their needs
and the needs of their customers
- Achieve our commitments for quality, cost, and schedule
- Enhance the systematic research and use of best preventive
practices at all levels and ensure reliable risk management
- Drive continual improvement and innovation based upon efficient
business processes, well-defined measurements, best practices,
and customer surveys
- Develop staff competencies, creativity, empowerment and
accountability through appropriate development programs and
show strong management involvement and commitment
Implementation of the Quality Policy is the responsibility of every
member of staff, starting with the Managing Director, who takes policy
decisions which enable the correct action to be implemented
throughout the organization. The Production Manager is responsible for
maintaining the implementation of the Quality Policy.
The Quality Policy has the full support of Senior Management and,
together with Quality Assurance Procedures, ensures that activities are
controlled in a manner compatible with achieving required service levels
and obligations effectively
This policy statement is reviewed for suitability to the on-going
operations of the company on an annual basis as part of the
management review process.
It is mandatory that all staff adhere to the procedures in order to
achieve a consistent approach to Quality assurance.
Process Safety Management
- Complex and interrelated causes of catastrophic accidents in manufacturing
industries need to be matched by multi-faceted technical management systems.
- Press safety management (PSM) establishes a comprehensive management
program that will integrate technologies, procedure and management practices to
manage manufacturing hazards.
- The plant adheres to best practice safety standards for manufacturing and
re-validating cylinders and use ergonomically designed equipment.